The CyberPeace Institute - 1st Annual Meeting
- Le lundi 30 novembre 2020 14:00-18:00
- Organisation : CyberPeace Institute in partnership with the CCIG
Cyberspace is present in, and affects, every aspect of our lives. It allows to connect with each other, to work, to learn, to do business, and to create communities. It helps us to benefit from essential services, such as healthcare, or access to food or water, and it ensures that everyone has access and means to exercise his rights - from protecting his privacy to exercising his democratic rights – are protected.
One year ago, the CyberPeace Institute was created to remind all that the digital space is first and foremost a human space. It mobilise a global and diverse community to ensure human security, dignity and equity in cyberspace – to achieve cyberpeace.
The CyberPeace Institute in partnership with the CCIG, is pleased to invite you to attend their first annual meeting, at which they welcome renowned thought leaders to examine the complex path towards Peace in the cyberspace in four panel discussions:
- Ensuring human security: accessing and protecting essential services such as healthcare, food and water;
- Ensuring human dignity and equity: safeguarding basic and critical rights, such as accessing finance and digital identity;
- Philanthropy for cyberpeace: contributing to peace, justice, and security in cyberspace;
- Closing the accountability gap: using evidence-based analysis to investigate the human impact of cyberattacks.
This is a free online event open to all!