A BSCC Geneva Webinar with Guest Speaker the Rt. Hon. the Lord Bilimoria CBE DL, President of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Wednesday 16 June 2021 11:00-12:00
- Online via Zoom
- Organisation : The British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with ICC United Kingdom
Lord Bilimoria, President of the CBI, and founder of Cobra Beer, will focus on:
- The UK business landscape
- How to "build back better"
- International trade, especially regarding the UK and Switzerland
This is the second in a number of webinars featuring top leaders at the heart of business and trade matters in the UK.
The CBI speaks on behalf of 190,000 businesses of all sizes and sectors which together employ nearly 7 million people (equivalent, approximately, to the population of Switzerland); and about one third of the private sector-employed workforce in the U.K.
Among many other positions, Lord Bilimoria is Chairman of the Cobra Beer Partnership Limited, a Joint Venture with Molson Coors, Chairman of Molson Coors Cobra India; and Chancellor of the University of Birmingham.