Fact Finding Mission : (Re)discover China
- From 05 November 2023 at 08:00 to 12 November 2023 at 18:00
- Organisation : Swiss Centers China (SCC), in partnership with CCIG
Despite being a key market for numerous Swiss companies active in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, precision instruments, watches, machinery or electronics, China remains paradoxically little-known. As its borders have remained almost sealed for 3 years, this fact finding mission aims to provide you insights into its today's business ecosystem and the way in which this country has evolved. More specifically, aims to show you the opportunities and challenges faced by the 1’000 Swiss companies established in China.
This fact finding mission will take you through 3 locomotives of the Chinese economy and innovation: Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen.
This trip is organized with the support of the Consulate General of Switzerland in Guangzhou, the Service of the Economy of the Canton of Neuchâtel (NECO), the Economy of Trust Foundation, Microcity, Alp ICT, the UIG (Union Industrielle Genevoise), P&TS, China Integrated, Switzerland Global Enterprise and the Swiss-Chinese Association – French Speaking Region, CNBW China Netzwerk Baden-Württemberg.
- Monday 6th November (Shanghai): introduction + visit of Jiading Schindler City
- Tuesday 7th November (Shanghai): visit of DeepBlue Technology + China International Import Expo (CIIE) + réception/networking around the Chinese-Swiss community
- Wednesday 8th November (Shanghai > Hangzhou): introduction & round table + visit to the Swiss Centers + visit to an incubator
- Thursday 9th November (Hangzhou > Shenzhen): visit of Alibaba Cloud + company visits (to be confirmed)
- Friday 10th November (Shenzhen): visit of Tencent Holdings + BYD Auto
- Saturday 11th November (Shenzhen > Hong Kong): visit of Huawei Ox Horn Campus
Limited to a maximum of 30 people.
Please send an e-mail to Mr. Romain BARRABAS, China Market Access Manager of the Swiss Centers by indicating the following information: full name, company name, job title, email address, cellphone number, nationality AND passport number.
- Price for CCIG members CHF 6300
- Price for non-members CHF 7000